There are a number of good Sudoku solving guides out there while Sudopedia is being built up. These guides may also serve as inspiration for contributing material into Sudopedia. However, please do not copy material verbatim from other guides into Sudopedia because of copyrights, and the authors of these guides may not want to release their material under the GNU Free Documentation License.
It should be noted that a number of guides are a bit dated. For the newest developments of Sudoku techniques, please see the Sudoku forums.
Guides that are available online for free.
- Sudoku Solving Guide by Ruud van der Werf
- Solving sudokus by Andries E. Brouwer
- Basic Sudoku Strategies, Fishy Sudoku Strategies and Advanced Sudoku Strategies by Andrew C. Stuart
- Solving Sudoku by Angus Johnson (German version)
- Sudoku Help by Kevin Stone
- Techniques for Solving Soduku by Simon Armstrong
- How to solve sudoku puzzles by Paul Stephens
- Solving Techniques by Gaby Vanhegan
- Sudoku Strategy by Vincent Tandart (French version)
- Erfahrungen mit Sudokus by Jürgen Köller (German)
- Sudoku Lösen by Moritz Lenz (German)
- Anleitung zum Sudoku lösen (German)
- Experience Sudoku by Christopher Rucinski
- How To Solve Sudoku How to Crack Sudoku newsletter
- JC's Killer Sudoku, Samunamupure... by Jean-Christophe
- Tips for solvers (I) and Tips for solvers (II) by Nate Dorward
- The Logic of Sudoku by Andrew C. Stuart, MM Publishing, March 2007
- The Hidden Logic of Sudoku by Denis Berthier, Lulu publishers, May 2007