From SudopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Although it is an advanced solving technique, many player know how to use it because it is supported by the popular Simple Sudoku program.
- Uses multiple colors (4, 6 or a higher mutiple of 2) to form multiple color clusters.
- Color Trap
- A technique that uses a single cluster to eliminate candidates outside the cluster.
- Color Wing
- A technique that uses multiple clusters to eliminate candidates outside these clusters. Same as Multi-Colors.
- Equivalence Marks
- Uses parity markers instead of colors.
- Fish | 2-String Kite | Skyscraper
- Pattern recognition techniques that can often be replicated by coloring techniques.
- Refer to its discussion at http://www.setbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1562&mforum=sudoku.